The G-1500 is a universal vegetable cutting machine for medium capacities which is operational in a.o. vegetable cutting companies and salad factories, etc. Due to the large range of cutting tools, the machine is particularly suitable for cutting leafy vegetables and a wide variety of other vegetables, such as cabbages, leeks, carrots, beans, peppers, etc.
The simple and hygienic construction, such as quickly detachable belts, makes the machine easy to clean and to disinfect. The cutting compartment is completely separated from the mechanical area.
Eillert’s slicing machines are characterized by a robust construction and high-quality components, such as knives, made of specially hardened steel. The sophisticated cutting technique guarantees a perfect and precise cut with a minimal waste of juice, optimizing the shelf life of your product. A wide range of easily interchangeable cutting tools offers many opportunities to meet practically all the needs of the
- Cutting size:
- 400 Volts, 50 Hz, 3Phase+PE+PN, 1,25 kW
- Available cutting tools:
- adjustable knife disc 1-25 mm.
- 1-wing knife till 50 mm.
- 2-wing knife till 25 mm.
- Knife disc (not adjustable) 2/3/4 of 6 mm.
- Stripping disc 2,5x2 / 3,5x3 or 4,5 x 4 mm.
- Dicing set 12 or 20 mm.
- Cutting set for wedges (knife 25 mm.)
- Sprayers in the cutting compartment
- Wheels instead of adjustable feet
- Lengthened belt of 1000 mm instead of 420 mm
- Stainless steel side cover with strong gas
- spring instead of polycarbonate cover
- Product guidance
- Knife rack on wheels for 2 – 6 knife discs
- Crate holder
- Detachable funnel
- Grinding machine